Thoughtful Health Care: Ethical Awareness and Reflective Practice
Karen Sanders Senior lecturer, adult nursing, London South Bank University
This easy-to-read book challenges many of the belief structures in the NHS, and examines where policymakers have made mistakes.
24, 8, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now