Taking steps to close the leadership gap
David Willett Director of corporate sales, Open University
Investment in apprenticeships can help to address the problem of senior nurse shortages
The apprenticeship levy, introduced in April 2017, aims to fund three million apprenticeships in the UK by 2020, and will ensure that organisations spending more than £3 million on pay each year invest in apprenticeships.
24, 7, 28-29.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now