Schwartz rounds: bringing staff together to promote patient care
A National Institute for Health Research study has found regular healthcare staff meetings improve morale and self-esteem
Findings from a study into the effectiveness of Schwartz rounds suggest that staff who use this opportunity for group reflection are less stressed and more empathic with colleagues and patients.
24, 8, 8-9.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now