Addressing inequalities in senior NHS roles
Mike Hayward Deputy director, Surgical recovery and reset, West Yorkshire Association of Acute Trusts
COVID-19 has highlighted inequalities in the NHS once again. How do we improve diversity and representation?
The NHS has more than 1.3 million employees and is the largest employer of black and minority ethnic staff in the country. It’s incredibly sad that our ethnic minority colleagues have lost their lives in greater numbers than any other group.
28, 3, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now