Notes on nightingale: the influence and legacy of a nursing icon
Eight nurse historians offer an insight into Florence Nightingale’s struggles with the powerful demands of doctors and politicians, the religious bigotry of post-emancipation england and personal animosities arising in the atmosphere of a poorly conducted war.
18, 6, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now