Our hands were tied, says RCN negotiator
Union negotiators felt they could not pressurise the government for a bigger pay rise for nurses because they believed members were unlikely to take industrial action, RCN chief pay negotiator Josie Irwin, pictured, has revealed.
25, 2, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now