NHS issues new guidance after nurse’s death by suicide
An independent inquiry has identified serious procedural errors throughout Amin Abdullah’s disciplinary process
NHS bodies have been asked to urgently draw up guidance for managers, following the death by suicide of a nurse who set himself alight after losing his job over a disciplinary matter.
26, 6, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now