NHS England staff-retention scheme rolled out at all trusts
National Retention Programme offers incentives to 290,000 staff
A scheme to stop nurses leaving the NHS will be rolled out to all trusts and general practices in England, NHS England has announced.
Nursing Management. 26, 4, 6-6. doi: 10.7748/nm.26.4.6.s2
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now