More than 200 nurses report suicide attempts in pandemic
Laura Hyde Foundation produces suicide prevention resource in response to ‘mental health pandemic’ in the sector
A charity helpline organisation has said that more than 200 nurses who contacted it during the COVID-19 pandemic had attempted suicide.
28, 4, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now