Head of RCN shortlisted for Bold Woman Award
RCN general secretary, Dame Donna Kinnair has been shortlisted for a women’s leadership award for her work in campaigning for better pay for nurses, and safe personal protective equipment and fast access to the COVID-19 vaccine for the UK’s nursing workforce.
28, 2, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now