COVID-19: nurses’ distress higher than for colleagues
Studies find mental health effects could last for up to three years
Nurses are more at risk of experiencing psychological distress during a pandemic than other healthcare workers, and its effects can last for up to three years, suggests a review of global research.
28, 2, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now