‘I’ve had wonderful role models in my career’
Angela Thompson, director of nursing and deputy regional chief nurse for NHS Improvement, urges nurses to seize opportunities
What does your role involve?
Working with healthcare providers across London, supporting staff to provide the best healthcare standards for our patients.
24, 8, 15-15.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now