How to take a trust out of special measures
Thanks to consultant nurse Cliff Evans and a team of senior staff, patients at an emergency department in south east England are no longer being treated in corridors
Medway NHS Foundation Trust, Kent, has spent more time in special measures over the past four years than any other trust.
24, 6, 16-18.
Published online: 28 September 2017
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now