Patient feedback is vital to care quality improvements
Chief nursing officer for England Ruth May is looking at wishlist of key actions
Data on patient experience should be at the centre of service development by senior nurses, say health experts following publication of a major review of how such information can be used better.
27, 1, 12-14.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now