Overseas recruitment: meeting the NHS ‘50,000 nurses’ target
The shortfall of nurses trained in the UK is clear, say experts – and, as pandemic restrictions ease, is driving the NHS to focus on hiring nurses from overseas
Increasing the number of nurses in the NHS is a priority across the UK, and in England the government has a target of 50,000 more by 2025.
29, 2, 16-18.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now