Interprofessional teamwork in stroke care
Elaine Maxwell Clinical adviser, National Institute for Health Research Dissemination Centre
This is the third in a series of six articles that aim to encourage nurse leaders to explore the application of research findings in improving practice and services where they work
The NIHR Dissemination Centre aims to assist practitioners, managers and policymakers by summarising, contextualising and analysing research findings and presenting them as dependable, accessible, actionable information for those who need it.
26, 3, 10-12.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now