‘I had no idea how far this award would take me’
Taurai Matare Matron and advanced nurse practitioner, Whipps Cross University Hospital, Barts Health NHS Trust, London
Nursing Management editorial advisory board member Taurai Matare reflects on her first 100 days as 2019 RCN Nurse of the Year and winner of the RCNi Awards Leadership category
I didn’t realise what a huge thing it is to be the RCN Nurse of the Year, but over the past 100 days I’ve been networking with nurses in all specialties from around the world.
26, 6, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now