Holding the profession to a higher standard
Sue West Senior nursing education adviser, Nursing and Midwifery Council
The Nursing and Midwifery Council standards that came into force this year can improve care through high-quality, safe education and training
In January the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s (NMC) new standards came into force.
26, 4, 14-16.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now