Always Events: finding out what is important to service users
Helen Lee Experience of care professional lead, Patient Experience Team, NHS England
Defining what should happen whenever care is provided
Four years ago, NHS England was inspired by the work of Kate Granger and the effects of the #hellomynameis campaign, which highlighted the importance of understanding what matters to people and how small acts such as introducing yourself can have a huge effect on someone’s experience of care.
26, 1, 16-19.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now