Why we need to celebrate and embrace modern-day nursing influencers
Rohit Sagoo @RohitSagoo PhD researcher, University of Bedfordshire, British Sikh Nurses, Nursing Management editorial advisory board
Florence Nightingale and Mary Seacole are recognised as important figures in history. The principles of nursing they established will remain forever and are cited by contemporary nursing theorists. However, as nursing evolves, new leaders emerge as the profession adapts to meet the changing needs of healthcare.
30, 4, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now