Why nurses should use their vote in the forthcoming election
Barry Quinn Consultant editor, Nursing Management
Whether we want to acknowledge it or not, we are all engaged in leadership and politics. We represent the biggest workforce in healthcare systems across the world and, as reflected in the Nursing Management articles in this issue, we have a responsibility to use our voice well.
26, 6, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now