We can learn from nurses who have been recruited internationally
Barry Quinn Consultant editor, Nursing Management
The insufficient number of nurses required to serve a growing and diverse population remains a challenge worldwide. In our feature (page 16), Nick Evans reminds us that, as the UK continues to respond to the impact of Brexit, the recent pandemic and world events, many healthcare organisations are once again looking to international recruitment to help address the national shortfall of nurses.
29, 2, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now