Nurse leaders need to welcome new voices into decision-making
Barry Quinn Consultant editor, Nursing Management
One of the first steps towards leadership requires us to acknowledge that nursing operates in an unequal world, and that inequality is reflected in the challenges of delivering health and social care services for all. Unfortunately, we continue to live in a world where there are those who have and those who have not, those who hold power and those who do not.
29, 5, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now