During the pandemic the executive nurse director role will be vital
Barry Quinn Consultant editor, Nursing Management
The role of nursing and nursing leadership has for centuries been crucial to the response to natural and human-created disasters. This has been demonstrated during 2020 by our response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The need for strong, courageous, and wise nurse leaders has never been greater than it is today.
27, 6, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now