Awards honour the hard work and dedication of leaders during COVID
Barry Quinn Consultant editor, Nursing Management
One of the aspects of my work with Nursing Management I most look forward to is to be part of the judging process for the RCN Nursing Awards Leadership Award. This year I was privileged to be given an insight into the wonderful work being undertaken by colleagues across the UK.
28, 6, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now