Role of human factors in improving the workplace
Phil Gurnett Nurse and human factors and simulation training officer, Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust
Human factors and ergonomics can improve nurses’ workplaces and create safer, streamlined services
In the UK, human factors and ergonomics are interchangeable terms. Both look at the way humans interact with each other and the systems and processes in which we live and work.
28, 3, 18-19.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now