Remote learning: keeping nurses’ training on track
Inna Popil Director, System care coordination education at Northwell Health Solutions, New York, US
Harnessing technology and understanding the factors that influence learning is crucial
When the COVID-19 pandemic hit the United States in March, not only did it require an emergency response from essential personnel and redeployment of staff to help in clinical areas, but all routine and established training had to be redesigned to ensure the safety of education staff and participants.
27, 6, 16-17.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now