Leadership roles: tips for developing confidence
Layla Alani Deputy director of governance, Warrington and Halton Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
How to learn from a mentor, silence your inner voice of doubt and develop your own style as a leader
A few years ago, if someone had asked me who I am, I would have said I am a wife, a mother and a nurse, without giving the question any real thought. But now I would say that I am a confident, bold, driven and capable senior leader in healthcare – although far from the finished product.
28, 2, 18-19.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now