Is clinical supervision for nurses difficult to access?
Stephen Jones RCN professional lead for mental health
Good quality clinical supervision can help maintain a healthy workforce, yet access to it is inconsistent
With increased workplace pressures, moral distress and burnout during the pandemic, clinical supervision gained prominence across all fields of nursing.
29, 6, 12-13.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now