Building for the future
Elizabeth Norris Clinical property adviser, property and asset development, NHS Grampian, Aberdeen, Scotland
How a clinical property adviser can help ensure new or refurbished hospitals meet the needs of services
Transforming a building site into a fit-for-purpose healthcare facility is a complex process involving a range of people, each with different skills and experience, as well as effective team working.
24, 8, 20-24.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now