When COVID-19 started, CPD almost stopped
RCNi survey reveals nurses’ concerns about training and learning, and highlights innovation
Almost eight out of ten nurses (77%) have had their training and development disrupted by the COVID-19 pandemic, an exclusive RCNi survey suggests.
27, 5, 6-8.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now