‘Shocking’ data on nursing workforce equality should serve as a wake-up call for managers
Analysis of race equality figures for nurses sets out strategic approaches and operational interventions
A new overview of data on workforce race equality for the nursing profession in England should leave senior nurses ‘shocked to their core’, says one of the country’s highest-ranking nurse leaders.
26, 3, 8-9.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now