RCN’s gender report highlights reasons for poor pay
An RCN report on why nurses have been historically underpaid calls for fairer and more realistic job evaluation frameworks
Look around your workplace and the chances are that most of your nursing colleagues are women. On average, nine out of ten nurses are women, a proportion that has not changed significantly for years.
27, 1, 8-10.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now