Making change happen: how to introduce fresh ideas and bring your colleagues with you
Change in nursing can be a challenge to introduce and maintain. Find out how to achieve the best results with maximum buy-in and minimum stress
Healthcare has always been a sector where staff have to deal with constant change, but never has this flux been so extreme as during the pandemic of the past 18 months.
28, 6, 9-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now