How to make compassionate leadership in nursing a reality
Empathetic and inclusive leaders enable teams to achieve better outcomes for patients, but can be difficult to find in the hierarchical organisations of the NHS
Compassionate leadership is good for staff and good for patients, with a growing evidence base showing that it results in staff being more motivated and delivering high-quality care.
29, 5, 6-8.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now