How to avoid blaming yourself for things you cannot control
Pavan Amara Nurse, midwife and health journalist
Service pressures can make nurses internalise others’ feelings or worries, so it is essential to recognise and manage the risks of shouldering guilt
Feelings of professional guilt affect nurses at all levels, say those involved in delivering psychological or emotional support to healthcare workers.
30, 5, 6-8.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now