Have you ever been ‘Datixed’? How to end weaponised incident reporting
When bullying, back-covering and defensiveness pervade the workplace culture, colleagues can turn on each other using NHS digital incident reporting systems
Could your eyebrows frighten people at work, or have you ever eaten chocolates meant for a colleague? If so, be warned – you could find yourself being ‘Datixed’.
28, 6, 6-8.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now