Defining the role of the thoroughly modern matron
The NHS Improvement handbook reflects matrons’ expanded duties and can be used as a guide for training and CPD
Matrons should be seen in clinical areas undertaking regular clinical rounds, talking with patients and listening to their concerns, new career development guidance says.
27, 2, 8-9.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now