Qb test improves diagnosis of attention deficit disorder
Elaine Cole Deputy editor, Nursing Standard
Computer assessment enables early identification of issues other methods fail to pick up. Elaine Cole reports
NURSES USING a computerised test for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) are finding that it can speed up diagnosis and ensure a child’s medication levels are appropriate.
Nursing Children and Young People. 27, 2, 10-11. doi: 10.7748/ncyp.27.2.10.s9
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now