PHE sets priorities for vaccination
Temporary recommendations on hepatitis B immunisation have been developed in response to global shortages of the hepatitis B vaccine, including the combination hepatitis A and B vaccine, that have severely affected the UK’s supplies.
Nursing Children and Young People.
29, 7, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now