Nurses create innovative emergency unit for children
Most patients who use the service at Alder Hey hospital, Liverpool, are seen and discharged within four hours
A nurse-led emergency unit is helping ensure children receive timely and appropriate care in the north-west of England.
Nursing Children and Young People.
29, 10, 8-8.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now