Staff wear cartoon masks to reassure young patients
Staff on an NHS children’s unit have added cartoon characters to the visors they wear to try to reassure children during the pandemic.
Nursing Children and Young People. 32, 4, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/ncyp.32.4.7.s5
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now