School nurse leader warns of safeguarding issues for young people when schools reopen
A school nursing leader is warning of safeguarding and mental health issues for children as they return to school. School and Public Health Nurses Association (SAPHNA) chief executive Sharon White also advised school nurses to take care of themselves and their colleagues.
Nursing Children and Young People.
32, 5, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now