Nurse of the Year set up outstanding community group
Alison Bunce, a Queen’s Nurse, set up and leads Compassionate Inverclyde, a self-organising collaboration of people from community and faith groups, voluntary bodies and businesses. This group works alongside healthcare professionals to support people in crisis or experiencing social isolation, bereavement or difficult circumstances.
Nursing Children and Young People.
34, 6, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now