No extra university places for children’s and learning disability nursing planned in 2020
The number of student places for children’s nursing in Wales will remain static next year despite expansion in other nursing fields.
Nursing Children and Young People.
32, 1, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now