Nightingale Challenge aims to equip 20,000 with the skills to be the leaders of the future
An eminent UK nurse is heading a global initiative to equip 20,000 young nurses and midwives with the skills to become future leaders in their fields.
Nursing Children and Young People.
31, 4, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now