New chief nurse at Alder Hey
Nathan Askew has been appointed as chief nurse at Alder Hey Children’s Hospital in Liverpool. He replaces Hilda Gwilliams who retired earlier this year.
Nursing Children and Young People.
32, 5, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now