Alarming nursing shortage in children’s intensive care units
Only one paediatric intensive care unit in the UK has been operating at safe staffing levels, according to a report
Paediatric intensive care units (PICU) across the country have an ‘alarming’ shortage of specialist nurses with only one unit in the UK operating at safe staffing levels, a study has found.
Nursing Children and Young People.
34, 2, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now