Lack of funds behind government ‘line’
‘Inappropriate attendances’ by the public is just a line fed to healthcare workers by a government short-changing emergency departments (EDs), a former RCN president has said.
Nursing Children and Young People.
29, 10, 8-8.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now