Is children’s nursing fit for the future?
This November sees the first ever conference organised by Nursing Children and Young People, titled Children’s Nursing: Fit for the Future? It takes place at a time when the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) plans to overhaul nurse education and when there is concern about a lack of nurses in all areas.
Nursing Children and Young People.
29, 7, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now